Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Wet n` Wild All Access Beauty LIMITED EDITION eye shadow Trio's + Swatches

Hey loves , look what I found in the Christmas Tree shop?!
 

I did not know about these new beauties until I accidentally walk into the display in the store !! And so glad I did! ha!
Okay so these are from the new All Access Beauty collection.
I did not even know they came out with anything new!
But anyhow the eye shadows come in a sleek case with 3 shades. It's a mix of bright colors ,pastels and neutrals. The palette retails for about $1.99-$2.99 depending on where you get them. Wet and wild eye shadows and products are sold in most popular drug stores like ,Rite Aid, Walgreens, Duane Read etc. You can even buy them on some online drug stores.
Below I have swatches of each palette I picked up.
 
"Something to Rave About"
 Swatches
 
"Lost My Wristband"
swatches

 "No Scalpers Allowed"
 swatches

"Sun -Set to See"
swatches
 
"Standing-My Camp Ground"
swatches

"Who's Car pooling?"
 swatches

I hope these swatches and this post was helpful to you in some way!! I can not wait to create some amazing looks with these beauties! summer is not over yet! so I still have time to play in my bright colors!
 Good luck on the hunt for these =) I hope you can find them or walk into them like I did!

(ALL ITEMS MENTIONED IN THIS POST WERE PURCHASED BY ME WITH MY OWN FUNDS)

No comments:

Post a Comment