Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Urban Decay VICE 3 palette review and swatches!

Hi loves , so I just got my Urban Decay Vice 3 palette and I must say I love the fun packaging , very out of this world in a good way!
The size of the palette is pretty much the same size as the last Vice palette and you get 20 colors a mixture of mattes, shimmers and satin finish eye shadows. The palette retails for $60 which is not bad considering the price of the Naked palettes which do not carry as many colors.
So here is a look of the palette on the out side :

 
Pretty right?! Just love the design of it.
 
Now here is a look on the inside of the palette :
 
Here you can see all of the swatches:
 
I did do a full review video on my channel which includes swatches and my opinions on this palette you can see that here:
 
 
This palette was not sent to me by Urban Decay.
It was bought by me with my own funds.
I only give my honest opinions on any products I review.
 
Also don't forget to check out my last tutorial :
 

No comments:

Post a Comment